Monday, June 19, 2006

sady sunday

yesderday it was like hell to me cos i downloded a movie casanova which i came to kno that was in french....(upset), it was sunday so i was watching programes in tv, i was lil bit sad cos of my friend she was hospitalized again.
latr in the afternoon i went to sleep thn my friends woke me up and we went to play cricket in the evening, here is the twist in the story we dint play cricket ther but we played foodball cos the fever had hit our gang also, while playing i got hurt, wen i stoped the ball acrobatically, everybody was appreciating me for that wonderfull save ( i kno sum ppl will laugh reading this but it is true) after that i went in to the worl of chatting ther came the jeng jeng girl she teased me a lot...... from ther i went with my friends to roam, oh god iam feeling lazzy i donno whtr i will continue this blog in the days to come. let me see.....

3 Comments:

At 6:20 PM , Blogger t.h.u.r.g.a.h said...

a sad sunday and a sad blog by a sad case!jeng jeng girl ah...new nick for nanthu...nice

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger Aravindh said...

hey machi...don giv up...keep blogging...this is a good habbit either....come on da u can do it ;)

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger Aravindh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home